Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

1. Would you rather have 6 toes, or 6 fingers? (everyone else has 5 of each.. you'd be a freak) Toes - it'd be a bit hard to get shoes, but at least less people would see.

2. Would you rather have eyes in the back of your head, or on your fingertips? On my fingertips. That'd be rather groovy. You could see everywhere and be fairly discrete about it.

3. Would you rather smell like BO, or have bad breath? Smell like BO. It's easier to cover up with deoderant.

4. Would you rather have cellulite all over your body, or massive spots all over your body? Erm... cellulite, I guess.

5. Would you rather have to speak in song for the rest of your life, or speak in rhyme? Song! I'd like to be able to sing, for a start. :P

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Si enters the house and delivers the meal onto the table. He looks around jealously. He resists the temptation to steal anything, but is very tempted to use their nice clean toilet facilities. Would BB mind, he wonders..

Archived