Back to the Bay: Big Brother 2007: Archive Thread

Guest Big Brother

Crawls out of bed, drunk on delerium... Spies minibar... Still has room for more drunkeness... Finds half a blueberry cruiser in the door... Awesome.

Rolls over on back...

Eh...? What...? Task...?? What...??

Gurgles... Groans...

What's happening...? Who's talking...?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Big Brother, but I meant am I supposed to wait for the other housemates to tell me, or am I supposed to choose for myself?

Is there anyone left to be drawn anyway, or have I just been left out on my own...? I noticed no one drew me... *sniff.*

Should I just post my lone self portrait and cuddle up to social rejection :(...?

Well that's great for everyone who was awake at 6.55AM Australian time when the task was posted... Perhaps Big Brother could wait until 9AM or so in future to give those of us with a hideous illness a fighting chance...

I don't think Dean's been around today...

Dean, we're partners.

Is Dean even in this competition...? Do I even know someone named Dean...?

God I should be in bed...

Slithers away from place in front of the minibar, grabs an apparently provided sketchbook, and crawls back under the scratchy blanket...

Wakes up and heads to the lounge room

Hey what's been happening here?

I see we have to do our first task. Hopefully no-one will mind helping me out with it!

Discovers he has to go again :( (seeya guys at around 5pm Australian time)

Archived