Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah Adam, I thought you were just rearranging the scene we saw last night until I read the date! :o

What a shame. It kind of wrecks it for me thinking that they've stolen it from a fan. I feel your pain brother :(

Woah Adam, I thought you were just rearranging the scene we saw last night until I read the date! :o

:o So did I.

Everyone take note of the day I posted it! Sometimes I think I should just write the darn show for them.

I wish you did write the show, as then it would be Gaden love unfolding right before our eyes and not Adelle. Seriously, it's bad enough that they are borrowing from you, they could have atleast left it as it was, then atleast they would have left you and the rest of us ecstatic watching Gaden.

Says me, who has been seen lurking, actually even posting, in the Adelle Appreciation Thread. I love them, but Gaden would have been awesome too.

Says me, who has been seen lurking, actually even posting, in the Adelle Appreciation Thread. I love them, but Gaden would have been awesome too.

The way I see it, Aden is too irresistible to resist. And I got nothing against Belle. Apart from that Lucas thing <_<. So it's only natural that we would love watching him being all sexy and flirty, even if it's not with Geoff... And no regular ever stays with the first person they're set up with. (Tam and Cassie don't count cause Aden wasn't a regular then.) Which means that we Gaden fans have not defected, we're just laying dormant until Aden is over this Belle phase. It'll all work out. You'll see.

Yes. Yes, everything you said is so very, very true. Dormant, that's what we are, we haven't gone to the dark side. No. No, we have not.

Thanks for that Jem, now I have faith again. It WILL all work out in the end. :D

I'm actually starting to think it was more based upon our (Mine and the H&A Writers) Lack of originality and not to do with stealing from fans.

^Haha, brilliantly predicted. Was that part of a series? If so, which forum in fanfic section will I find it in, definitely want to read more.

It's Tricky! The link's in my sig. It's part of a two parter but I've only posted the first part.... I'm not sure when I'll post the second part, I still have a bit to do on it.

A Mystic Meg moment. You saw the H&A future except with Gaden instead of Adelle.

I loved when Aden said "when I take a picture of you it will be for the person" or along those lines.

There is nothing that guy can't do. In terms of emotions. Todd plays all the parts of Aden's personality so well.

I loved when Aden said "when I take a picture of you it will be for the person" or along those lines.

De-lurking here.... :) As soon as I heard him say that....my *gush* meter skyrocketed! I am so loving Todd's slow 'unenveloping' (if that's even a word) of Aden.

Archived