Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I loved when Aden said "when I take a picture of you it will be for the person" or along those lines.

De-lurking here.... :) As soon as I heard him say that....my *gush* meter skyrocketed! I am so loving Todd's slow 'unenveloping' (if that's even a word) of Aden.

I'm another who mainly lurks and this morning has been my first post.

I just had to say I agree with you. I'm loving seeing him show a much softer side. I'm really pleased the writers have taken the story in the direction they have. I feel if they had paired Aden up with Nicole we would have just seen another teen romance which didn't really have a lot of substance. Nicole, in my opinion, is still too young, and too wrapped up in how she looks and how the rest of the world thinks about HER. Whereas Belle is ready to sit and listen and be supportive as Aden grows and puts the pain of his past behind him. And I think Aden is going to fall hard and fast for that, which is probably what Belle needs after her relationship with Drew... someone to hang on every word she says.

I give every credit to Jessica and Todd, I think they're wonderful!

Oh, and I meant to say, I think that line was crucial to Belle. I think that is what told her to give in to her feelings. I think she was probably trying to hide her feelings, and was trying to deny that he could have feelings for her. After the pain of her relationship with Drew, it would have been a little difficult to give in to her feelings again. But when someone says something like that to you... how do you resist? :wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to see a sneak peek of some future Belle and Aden interaction, check out the Specials section within the Videos section on the H&A Official site. Check out the Belle and Aden hot moments video.

So cute together. :wub:

Love aden. Love Todd. ^_^

I did! But then I remembered how sexy Aden is and that everybody wants his number, even Jack

haha you've got me there, now it all makes perfect sense

lol. Alright, who's gonna start the Jaden thread :P?

They must have been reading this thread over at the Official site. Number ten of their new Trivia...

http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/storyline-trivia

:P

A Mystic Meg moment. You saw the H&A future except with Gaden instead of Adelle.

I loved when Aden said "when I take a picture of you it will be for the person" or along those lines.

There is nothing that guy can't do. In terms of emotions. Todd plays all the parts of Aden's personality so well.

I loved that line. I was sitting there like Awwwww.

I love Aden, he is hot. And i love Adelle they are gorgeous together.

Awww its a shame there werent no Aden scenes today or any adelle scenes.

Hoping to see some in the next episode.

Archived