Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub: I was going to start a thread for him, but kept forgetting to :P But im glad someone did. He deserves to be appreciated.

I love Aden :wub: He is beautiful. I love him

And i love Todd in his Thredbo ad, pity i havent seen it in a long time :( I hope they bring it back.

My fav pic of him. I found it on his myspace :wub:

toddlasanceab4.jpg

And he's 22...I love him

whats his myspace ?? and yess his really hot

The way he stopped her from pulling him of the bed, held his hands and said " If i took a picture of you, it would be about the person" and then they kissed made me do the biggest "Awwwww" I have ever done

But then the next episode, there was nothing, at all about the two of them. I waited all day for nothing....

I saw the special on the home and away website. I can't wait :D

The way he stopped her from pulling him of the bed, held his hands and said " If i took a picture of you, it would be about the person" and then they kissed made me do the biggest "Awwwww" I have ever done

But then the next episode, there was nothing, at all about the two of them. I waited all day for nothing....

I saw the special on the home and away website. I can't wait :D

Yeah i know how you felt. The thursdays episode i was happy because of the Adelle scenes. And then the Friday episode i was waiting for Adelle scenes and was sad that there wasnt any.

There better be some on MONDAY. And there better be all this week, im sure there will be.

I love Aden. He is hot and gorgeous, also he is a great actor.

Yeah i know how you felt. The thursdays episode i was happy because of the Adelle scenes. And then the Friday episode i was waiting for Adelle scenes and was sad that there wasnt any.

There better be some on MONDAY. And there better be all this week, im sure there will be.

I love Aden. He is hot and gorgeous, also he is a great actor.

[/quoteS]

I will complain if there is nothing on Monday:P Ive seen the special on the home and away website, and i can't wait untill them clips are in an episode, as that means i can download it and use it in fan videos.

He is gorgous isnt he :P

Looks like we're not gonna see him until Wednesday :( He is def in wednesday and friday, but that still leaves another day (unless he has a 2 day week this week), but I presume it will be thursday, not mon or tues.....

i expect i will have severe aden withdrawal symptoms...

Archived