Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

i expect i will have severe aden withdrawal symptoms...

It seems mine have already started and will probably get progressively worse until Wednesday dawns upon us. :(

New Tinc pics :wub:

Viewing them was pleasurable. ^_^ You could say they helped combat the bad mood with regards to lack of Aden since Thursday.

Oh and Jem when I saw the Todd and Chris H one, the first thought that came to mind was you. Ok I lie, the first thought was how HOT are the both of them, but you were next to crop up in my train of thoughts. :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww......my heart was melting - and hard after all that absence of Aden love....whoever said that 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder', obviously hadn't encounted Todd/Aden love. I love the chemistry and boy did I want those yummy arms around me. Ahem...I better stop...hehe :wink:

Yes rockagirl, I've noticed, I agree with you.

I'm about 10 years too old for Todd, and I don't even want to think about how much older than Aden, not to mention three years too married, so I shouldn't be taking note of these things!!! :lol:

What I wouldn't give to be on the receiving end of one of those! (I should add here I'm not a crazy stalker!!! :lol: ) Oh, and I don't specifically mean from Todd!

Loved last nights episode. Todd as usual had me believing it was all real. Powerful performance.

Archived