Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think he deserves to win the Best New Male Talent Logie, he is just a fantastic actor and very, very talented. If he doesn't win, it would be a travesty.

He is not eligible, he is no longer new talent as he needs to be new for this year. Mark Furze had the same problem when he came late in 2004 and was eligible for 2005's but nobody nominated him :(:( YOU CAN STILL VOTE for Todd for SILVER and GOLD though!

Are you sure about that? Mark was eligible the same year as Chris Hemsworth and Jason Smith - Jason was there for over a year as main cast... I still don't get how that works, but I'm not ruling Todd out just yet.

Are you sure about that? Mark was eligible the same year as Chris Hemsworth and Jason Smith - Jason was there for over a year as main cast... I still don't get how that works, but I'm not ruling Todd out just yet.

About 80 per cent sure, this time last year I would of been 100 per cent sure. Jason came in 2003 but for 1 episode or maybe 2 so therefore he wasn't eligible for the category of being in more than 3 episodes to qualify (Well old rules anyways) for the 2004 logie's so he was nominated in 2005's as was Chris who came in the show early in 2004. Also that year we had Tobi Atkins as well. Mark's name was on the nominations list that year but he wasn't short listed. Every year the networks send TV Week a list of names for each category for the list and then that's the list we choose from. I'm not sure how it worked this year as it was completely different but I don't think Todd's name was on it. But going b past years rules I doubt that Todd will be eligible for new talent and I'm thinking he probably wasn't eligible last year as he was in the show in 2005. So he is technically not new talent. I wouldn't call him old talent either. I'll just call him talent! GOLD LOGIE worthy talent!

I give Todd the perryadams award in excellence in being both hot and talented.

That's not enough.

Call me CRAZY but I don't think Todd NEEDS an award to prove how talented he is. I know it by looking. But I do think it would be an honor if he were to be nominated next year in the most outstanding actor category because then he would have been nominated by Industry professionals.

Archived