Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Ok, so i looked him up on Facebook last night and it seems we have one mutual friend.His profile is set to private and so is his friends list so i can't see who it is.It's driving me mental lol.I've checked the few people i have here and most of my others to,i'll check the others tomorrow.

I'm dying of curiousity,i wanna know if it's a fan or someone we both know somehow but i don't know exactly how to do that without looking like a major fangirl lol.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y DID MY POST GET DELETED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me but there hasn't been a post of yours deleted from this thread.

You have had 2 posts deleted (so far) from elsewhere due to disregard of the rules. That was posting the weeks spoilers in the Aus Discussion thread, and posting comments in the 'Scans Only' thread.

If you have a problem, please take it up with a Mod/Admin via PM, not in a random thread.

Anyway's people, back to your Toddles talk :wink:

Ok, so i looked him up on Facebook last night and it seems we have one mutual friend.His profile is set to private and so is his friends list so i can't see who it is.It's driving me mental lol.I've checked the few people i have here and most of my others to,i'll check the others tomorrow.

I'm dying of curiousity,i wanna know if it's a fan or someone we both know somehow but i don't know exactly how to do that without looking like a major fangirl lol.

Lynd, I think it's me :lol:

I really think he deserves to win the Best New Male Talent Logie, he is just a fantastic actor and very, very talented. If he doesn't win, it would be a travesty.

He is not eligible, he is no longer new talent as he needs to be new for this year. Mark Furze had the same problem when he came late in 2004 and was eligible for 2005's but nobody nominated him :(:( YOU CAN STILL VOTE for Todd for SILVER and GOLD though!

Todd actually spoke about this in an interview that he did. He hadn't been a cast member for long enough this year to be nominated for best new talent, but he liked it because he will be up next year and wouldn't have to compete with his best bud Linc. So he should very well be nominated next year. He is still considered "new".

Todd actually spoke about this in an interview that he did. He hadn't been a cast member for long enough this year to be nominated for best new talent, but he liked it because he will be up next year and wouldn't have to compete with his best bud Linc. So he should very well be nominated next year. He is still considered "new".

Yes thats right, thanks for bringing that up. I remember reading that somewhere too, not sure where though. :unsure:

He did say that he was happy for Linc and glad he was not eligible this year, so he wouldn't be competing with him and that he would be up for the award next year. Which is great and how it should be. :D

Y DID MY POST GET DELETED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me but there hasn't been a post of yours deleted from this thread.

You have had 2 posts deleted (so far) from elsewhere due to disregard of the rules. That was posting the weeks spoilers in the Aus Discussion thread, and posting comments in the 'Scans Only' thread.

If you have a problem, please take it up with a Mod/Admin via PM, not in a random thread.

Anyway's people, back to your Toddles talk :wink:

i posted in this thrend i thi k id remember and it was just a bloody normal thing bot aden jezzz,,,,ur all syco's on the forum(modas and admind etc)

I noticed today for the first time how similar Aden and Larry are in the way they talk....when Larry was talking to Belle about his drinking I realised they said "okay okay okay" in the same way, and move their mouths the same way.....oh dear I think I pay far too much attention to their scenes! I think I've left obsessed-town and moved in to physcho-ville.

What I basically mean is that I totally believe their relationship...and that Aden is his son. I feel quite bad I don't even know the name of the actor who plays his dad *trots off to google*

Oh it's Paul Gleeson (according to wikipedia anyway). I feel better now :)

EDIT: this is me appreciating paul AND toddles btw.

Archived