Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Y DID MY POST GET DELETED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me but there hasn't been a post of yours deleted from this thread.

You have had 2 posts deleted (so far) from elsewhere due to disregard of the rules. That was posting the weeks spoilers in the Aus Discussion thread, and posting comments in the 'Scans Only' thread.

If you have a problem, please take it up with a Mod/Admin via PM, not in a random thread.

Anyway's people, back to your Toddles talk :wink:

i posted in this thrend i thi k id remember and it was just a bloody normal thing bot aden jezzz,,,,ur all syco's on the forum(modas and admind etc)

For one. Please please use SPAG! For two.. Don't abuse someone that is stating facts and that is doing the right thing by making sure this board runs properly. And for three this is about Todd NOT you :D

Speaking of Todd I swear I saw his identical twin brother yesterday. I almost died of shock.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Todd I swear I saw his identical twin brother yesterday. I almost died of shock.

There was a guy on Letterman the other week, he was a bike rider or something. Me and my friend were both watching it, but his internet was dead so we hadn't discussed it. Anyway, I sent him an email to tell him that the bike guy looked like Todd! He was just older and bigger, and his face was wider. When my friend got the email, he said he was thinking the exact same thing! I just wish I could remember the guy's name so I could find a picture of him for comparison.

EDIT: I cross-referenced the date of my email with the Letterman website (which btw has the best episode guide I think I've ever seen) and found out that it was Kevin Robinson. I looked him up, and now I can't see the resemlence at all lol

kevin_robinson-denver.jpg

Oh well... This is what my email actually said for anyone who's interested (forgive the lack of SPAG - you don't control my emails!!):

ooh weird, this guy that's on now is a bike rider, and he kind of looks like aden from certain angles and from a distance, only wider and his hair is curly and more blond. [His hair was different on the show than it is in that pic.] actually he doesn't really look like aden. i think i was just trying to be entertained... sigh.

now some woman is singing about "chasing pavement" i think. i thought she was saying "chasing penguins." but that would have been downright nutty. fun fact, her name is "adelle." i think it's a sign of some kind. some sign about adelle.

:P

EDIT AGAIN: Aha! I still had the image search up and decided to click on another photo out of curiosity:

080506_krob_v.jpg

THAT's what I was talking about - from a distance and certain angles :P

And yes, I know this is a massive waste of everyone's time but... it passes MY time... and besides, it's just one little insane pointless post :unsure:

I noticed today for the first time how similar Aden and Larry are in the way they talk....when Larry was talking to Belle about his drinking I realised they said "okay okay okay" in the same way, and move their mouths the same way.....oh dear I think I pay far too much attention to their scenes! I think I've left obsessed-town and moved in to physcho-ville.

What I basically mean is that I totally believe their relationship...and that Aden is his son. I feel quite bad I don't even know the name of the actor who plays his dad *trots off to google*

Oh it's Paul Gleeson (according to wikipedia anyway). I feel better now :)

EDIT: this is me appreciating paul AND toddles btw.

I noticed something equally as sad when watching yesterdays episode. They both have very bright greenish eyes and the same puppy dog expression when sad. Clearly I had also forgotton they aren't really father/son :unsure:

I'm not sure on the pic and the guys resemblance to Todd, I guess if I were a little out of it and passed him in a dark alley at night then maybe I might do a double take and mistake him for Todd, for a split second. :P The eyes are a little similar, I guess.

Clearly I had also forgotton they aren't really father/son.

I'm with you guys on the Larry/Aden similarities, there are many, which make them even more believable as father/son. The eyes are very similar, they both can convey a range of emotions using them and some of the mannerisms and the way they deliver lines/say certain words is also the same. Do you think that both the actors, Todd and Paul, intentionally add these subtle similarities in to their performances.? Because some of it is so freakishly similar. :unsure:

They do make a great team. Excellent casting and excellent work by them on making the relationship so believable. I don't think this storyline would work at all if Larry wasn't a believable dad to Aden. You'd just be wanting him to go away and leave Aden alone, but as it is you don't want them to be separated because they seem so perfect together, even though the situation they're in obviously isn't perfect in the slightest. They're both just really wonderful actors playing wonderful characters - they pull it off so well.

I hope I can say this without getting into too much trouble... because I know a lot of people will find the comparison insulting... but they kind of remind me of Barry and Kim, the way the casting is so right.

They do make a great team. Excellent casting and excellent work by them on making the relationship so believable. I don't think this storyline would work at all if Larry wasn't a believable dad to Aden. You'd just be wanting him to go away and leave Aden alone, but as it is you don't want them to be separated because they seem so perfect together, even though the situation they're in obviously isn't perfect in the slightest. They're both just really wonderful actors playing wonderful characters - they pull it off so well.

I hope I can say this without getting into too much trouble... because I know a lot of people will find the comparison insulting... but they kind of remind me of Barry and Kim, the way the casting is so right.

Couldn't agree with you more. I kind of want Larry to stick around because I've really taken to him and I feel for him and call me crazy but he's kind of sexy :ph34r:

There are a lot of similarities to Barry and Kim so I don't find the comparison instulting in the slightest.

I don't want Larry to stick around. I want Aden to move back in with Roman. I really liked having him as a part of that family/household. Hopefully that will happen again in the future, Aden moving back there.

I noticed today for the first time how similar Aden and Larry are in the way they talk....when Larry was talking to Belle about his drinking I realised they said "okay okay okay" in the same way, and move their mouths the same way.....oh dear I think I pay far too much attention to their scenes! I think I've left obsessed-town and moved in to physcho-ville.

What I basically mean is that I totally believe their relationship...and that Aden is his son. I feel quite bad I don't even know the name of the actor who plays his dad *trots off to google*

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0322437/

thats paul gleesons imbd

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0322437/

thats paul gleesons imbd

BTW i've had dreams about aden for the past 2 nights....starting to get quite worried.... :unsure:

Archived