Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Actually I had a H&A dream last night. Aden, Nic, Geoff, Miles, Annie and Mel were all being held hostage in the school canteen by Axel who had been accused of a second attepted rape (this time Annie) and was being sent to prison. In the dream it turned out Mel had lied to cover her up because she had willingly slept with Axel and subsequently Annie had lied because she had wanted to see Axel punished for what she believed he had done to Mel. So anyway Axel was holding them all hostage in a revenge attempt. Annie and Mel for lying, Geoff and Aden for attacking him, Miles for turning Jai against him and Nic because it was her party which caused all the problems. Anyway there was lots of monologing and confessions and Axel told them he was going to shoot one of them so that he was going to prison for a real reason. Aden yelled at Axel to shoot him. Axel seemed unsuprised and started taunting Aden about how it would be an easy escape for him. It turned out Axel knew everything about Adens family troubles and confronted him about putting on a front. Everyone was really shocked - particularly Geoff who tried to comfort Aden who was lying on the floor crying....

Actually just had a thought. I might not tell you what happened because it might make a half decent fanfic. Maybe when I've finished Falling Rocks. Man, I have some dark and depressing dreams.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of my Aden dreams involved me :P

The 1st one we were on the run together (not entirely sure what from) and there was another couple as well, but I can't remember who they were. And then suddenly there was a tidal wave...and then we had to find each other...then he was teaching me to surf....( I hate surfing and the sea so i don't see that happening-yes that is the only reason that wouldn't happen :P )

All I can remember of the 2nd dream was I was a waitress and we had a fight, and he went to sit at the entrance and put water on his face to look like he'd been crying, and I had to walk past him, and I felt really bad and guilty, but then all his mates were laughing at me for being so gullible.... :(

One word...RANDOM!!

I realise that was completely incomprehensible....

Actually I had a H&A dream last night. Aden, Nic, Geoff, Miles, Annie and Mel were all being held hostage in the school canteen by Axel who had been accused of a second attepted rape (this time Annie) and was being sent to prison. In the dream it turned out Mel had lied to cover her up because she had willingly slept with Axel and subsequently Annie had lied because she had wanted to see Axel punished for what she believed he had done to Mel. So anyway Axel was holding them all hostage in a revenge attempt. Annie and Mel for lying, Geoff and Aden for attacking him, Miles for turning Jai against him and Nic because it was her party which caused all the problems. Anyway there was lots of monologing and confessions and Axel told them he was going to shoot one of them so that he was going to prison for a real reason. Aden yelled at Axel to shoot him. Axel seemed unsuprised and started taunting Aden about how it would be an easy escape for him. It turned out Axel knew everything about Adens family troubles and confronted him about putting on a front. Everyone was really shocked - particularly Geoff who tried to comfort Aden who was lying on the floor crying....

Actually just had a thought. I might not tell you what happened because it might make a half decent fanfic. Maybe when I've finished Falling Rocks. Man, I have some dark and depressing dreams.

I demand that you write this fic. Dark depressing dreams are the best :D

Archived