Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I hope I can say this without getting into too much trouble... because I know a lot of people will find the comparison insulting... but they kind of remind me of Barry and Kim, the way the casting is so right.

That's actually a very good comparison, Barry and Kim had a very similar father/son relationship, at times strained but at the same time you could see they loved eachother and had a great bond. Also they were cast perfectly too, very believable as father/son.

Poor Barry, rotting away in prison, I hope the outcome isn't the same for Larry too, what with the Axel accident situation. I do love Aden living with Roman but at the same time I love the Larry/Aden relationship. So i'm not sure I want that kind of outcome.

Wonder what will happen to Larry though. :unsure:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Larry and Aden have very similar mannerisms. Larry is just as helpless as Aden, in the way that he doesn't know how to help his son. They make a great father/son team.

Quick question: Does anybody know where I would be able to find episodes of Aden when he first appeared, as Cassies boyfriend in 2005? I can barely remember him from back then, and I'd like to see them.

Does anybody know where I would be able to find episodes of Aden when he first appeared, as Cassies boyfriend in 2005?

There are some episodes you can find from back then on good old youtube. Try Tidelidi's Channel, they have uploaded some old episodes entitled "step back in time". Should be numbers 74, 75 etc. :)

Todd, last night was amazing. :(

Confronting both Larry and Belle in one night was so full on. I'm a bit disappointed he didn't go back to Roman's, but maybe he wants to keep some sort of self-preservation (ie. that he can handle it).

<puts head round door>

Hello! Can I join in the love/lust/admiration for GREAT acting that is this thread? I'm a UK viewer (but love spoilers so don't worry!) and have been blown away by Todd's acting in what we've seen so far (we're up to the bit where he goes to see Rachel about his reaction to Nicole). When he's looking so lost and confused I just want to hug him (and ok, when he's not in need of hugging I want to do other stuff but try not to think about it because he is definitely a toyboy in relation to me :( )

So if you don't mind a newbie jumping on the Todd bandwagon then I'd love to join in - finally a thread where I can indulge my obsession!

Find a Avatar you like! then follow this!

http://www.backtothebay.com/help/avatars.shtml

Just make sure the Av doesn't contain spoilers of the uk.

And can I just say, your not the only one who wants to give him more than a hug :wub: lol! I'm loving him so much lately I can't wait till we see the AUS episodes in the UK.

Adelle are so cute and hot!

Martha and Jack move aside hot new couple coming through. :D

Archived