Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I have to admit it now, I am a HUGE fan of aden/todd, i think he's the best thing to happen to home and away in a long time (and i've been watching it for donkey's years lol). His acting skills contiue to impress me every time i watch him. Admitedly, i didnt like him at first, but his character is so powerful and compelling that ive grown to adore Aden and just want to give him a big hug :wub:

oh, and love him and belle as a couple, they're so good together. :wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in the UK we have just got to the party...I love the way Aden is so shocked that Nicole is having a party whereas before he'd have been a ringleader of it. I really like the way they're developing his character to have qualities like loyalty to and respect for Roman even while he still has his bad-boy attitude. I like that kind of complexity in him. I always love interesting pairing in Home and Away (ie, non-romantic and slightly unusual ones) and Aden/Roman and Aden/Morag have been two of my favourites so far. I loved the way he and Morag were so antagonistic yet totally 'get' each other. And I love the moments between Aden and Rachel.

Sorry to ramble on but I just love having somewhere to talk about my favourite character knowing everyone else shares my obsession! :lol:

Can I just ask, the abuse towards Aden from his grandfather, did that happen when he was little, or did that happen kinda recent, like after he dated Cassie and disappeared from H&A? I'm sorta lost here lol, I tend to miss big chunks of H&A here and there so I tend to not know the whole story in detail.

Did his mother die when he was young as well?

Also trying to figure out why he became to have such a jerky attitude, when he seemed so normal around the time he was first introduced. Sorry, if anyone could clear up a few things for me just so I'm with it hehe. :D

I think we've been given the impression that Aden was abused when he was younger (possibly 8-10ish maybe younger). His grandad moved in after his mum died as his dad was struggling to look after himself and his two sons. I think the reason we are seeing a change in Aden's attitude is because he's probably feeling a lot more vunerable now because at least 2 or 3 know if not what actually happened they can hazard a guess. I think's he's just putting his defence mechanisms into place - just in case! The bad boy attitude is so clearly a defence mechanism - I'll get at you before you can get at me sorta thing.

Gotta say Todd portrays this angst brilliantly (may possibly be slightly biased but so what!!!) :rolleyes:

Archived