Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

He just keeps getting dealt these blows.

Tell me about it, how much more can the poor boy take. :(:(

It great for Todd to do all this emotional, deep, heavy stuff from an acting point of view. Something to really sink his teeth into. And he's doing a magnificent job at it too.

Atleast we have some shirtless action :D and cute Adelle scenes :wub: coming up, which should lighten things up. Well until the

Larry/Axel stuff starts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the night before last in the UK we had a lovely episode - Aden and Belle on the beach after she's taken those pics of him - it's all looking promising and then yesterday? Not a sniff of them! Just Irene leaving six zillion messages for Kirsty (YOUR CHILD IS IN HOSPITAL! ANSWER THE BLOODY PHONE!) and Kane (so over those two, btw - didn't we get rid of them once? :angry: ) lurking around in a so not subtle disguise. Wouldn't you just arrest him on the off-chance that he was dodgy? and who in the Bay would remember him anyway even if they saw him without the cap and sunglasses and frankly hideous beard?? And don't get me started on Jai - please tell me that storyline picks up soon...

BUT NO ADEN AND BELLE!

Hardly worth tuning in. Sigh.

Ok, I'll start it off again! :)

How sweet was that little speech he gave to Mattie! I love how his character has slowly changed into a hot young man, but he still has that bad boy inside his! I can't wait to see more of him!

hi, i'm new to bttb so bear with me.

i think its great that there is a place to talk about todd lasance/aden jeffries.

that speech was amazing!!! it was soo sweet. i hope the look on belles face after mattie told her was a look of happiness not a worried look.

I loved when Ruby was talking to Annie. She was so right, Who are they to judge them if thier happy

XD

annie seems to have forgotton that aden saved her life, well at least helped her, when she got really drunk. isn't that good enough for her?

I loved when Ruby was talking to Annie. She was so right, Who are they to judge them if thier happy

XD

annie seems to have forgotton that aden saved her life, well at least helped her, when she got really drunk. isn't that good enough for her?

Thats what I thought, oh well, its her loss. Maybe shes jealous that Belle has him.

Archived