Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Have you seen the pics of what's coming up on the official site? There's a really dramatic image of Aden losing it and Belle looking terrified - I think it's all about to come to a head. I'm very jealous of you Aussie viewers who have got that coming up - we're still stuck in an Aden drought here in the UK...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep those pics are very, very interesting. I think Friday's episode next week will be awesome. Can't wait for it.

I'm very jealous of you Aussie viewers who have got that coming up - we're still stuck in an Aden drought here in the UK...

You can download the episodes Aus pace, then you're not behind, and there's always good old Youtube. :)

Have you seen the pics of what's coming up on the official site? There's a really dramatic image of Aden losing it and Belle looking terrified - I think it's all about to come to a head. I'm very jealous of you Aussie viewers who have got that coming up - we're still stuck in an Aden drought here in the UK...

i think in the next few weeks in the uk we will start to see more of aden! so i shouldn't worry. also you can watch it on youtube, thats what i do. then you can fastfoward to the parts you like, haha :wink:

I've seen a small picture, But I haven't seen a scan of it! So I'm not sure wheather we are talking about the same picture. But I really can't wait for that episode! I'm counting down! 11 Days to go! It's going to be great. I'm looking forward to the run up towards it as well. It sound like we have got qutie abit of Adelle to look out for! :wub:

As this is a a Appreciation thread, does that mean no spoilers ? cos if so, I don't know how to post spoilers XDXD

WARNING SPOILERS BELOW

Here is a link to the photo

<<<<< SPOILER >>>>>>> http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tvw1018mk5.jpg

Lol

thanks for the link. i cant believe that jack and martha got a bigger space than adelle :o

you would of thought that adelles story was more important than jack and marthas.

that pic... makes me want to cry just thinking about it. i was worried i was going to miss the ep cause i am on holiday but i go the week after. thank the lord

the pic in week in pictures of

them in bed together

... when will that ep be aired? does anyone no?

Well there are 5 episodes in the week. 4 of the pics were in todays, so going on that it would be thursday or friday:)

Why are all the really good aden and belle clips later in the week XD

because they want to keep us hooked, and that way we watch every ep. its annoying but it works.

i just keep watching to see if they are in the ep. and because i see it on youtube i fastfoward untill they are on air.

anyway,

i thought Todds acting tonight was superb, as usal. i loved the way he answered the phine 'yello'

but i thought he had a flip mobile not a slide?

Archived