Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

^^ Looks like it's a long wait till Friday for that moment. Patience is a virtue but some of us don't have it, and i'm at the top of that list. I haven't even seen today's episode yet and i'm already getting frustrated having to wait.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have hugged him :P I want to hug him more. But he is in fiji atm.

Not you again rubbing ours faces in it. :P Some people have all the luck. <_<

I could be evil and tell you that I even got to kiss his cheek and being weird patting his behind. But that IS rubbing it in your face :P

I could be evil and tell you that I even got to kiss his cheek and being weird patting his behind. But that IS rubbing it in your face :P

Evil Tan... ban her from this thread. :P:lol:

Aden makes me cry and I haven't even seen today's sad scenes. :(

XD

Same, but with me living in england, I won't be able to resist looking at the comments of the episode before i see it which will annoy me as i wait for it either to be uploaded or me to download it, which ever comes first

me too, i always end up looking at the comments before watching it. i just had a thought. what if they show the scene in the sneak peak??

I never read the comments first!! I'm a good girl!

Todays episode was sad. Belle's chat with him at the end was heartbreaking, and I so wanted him to chat with Roman... I want friday to be now!!! I hope the wait is worth it.

Archived