Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I won't watch Monday's episode of Aden and Belle until after Friday when he finally tells her the truth. It's too hard especially when he is always so mean to her in between when it comes to his "secret" - my sister told me he treated her badly even though he was so sad - it's obviously a reflex mechanism but I can't watch him hurt her when he's hurting so much himself.

Todd is doing a great job.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you pronounce Todd's last name? I was watching the backstage tour video on the official site, and Lincoln pronounced it...not how I would pronounce it :blink:

Linc pronounced it very posh, when we all watched that video we were rather confused, still unsure how to say it though. Maybe Linc's way is the right way. :unsure::lol:

he's ugly so annoying and can't act

OMG that is sooo immature this is an APPRICIATE thread its not hating one go find some thread that has it

GOSH :angry:

Why are you getting upset over a dumb post made 10 months ago :huh:? Some people only post at this board to irritate and upset others (not mentioning any names...) Don't let them get to you. Especially after so long..

How do you pronounce Todd's last name? I was watching the backstage tour video on the official site, and Lincoln pronounced it...not how I would pronounce it :blink:

Linc pronounced it very posh, when we all watched that video we were rather confused, still unsure how to say it though. Maybe Linc's way is the right way.

I still say Lasance in the un-posh way because I'm too lazy to draw it out, but Linc does live and work with the guy, you'd hope that he'd know his name :P

Nuh. Three episodes a week. They were there Monday, so they'll be there Thursday and Friday. Unlike Jai who only gets two episodes, even though he is awesome. *Bitter* <_<

Oh well. Tomorrow and Friday should have Aden AND Jai. So I'll be happy :)

Archived