Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aden was only in 2 episodes last week as well. I'm thinking it's going to be the same this week too, only featuring on Monday and Friday.

Can't complain much though, Aden has featured heavily throughout the year, as much as i'd like him in each and every episode.

As for Jai, don't say Axel syndrome has been passed on to him, soon he'll get no lines and only the odd scene with him in the background. <_<

^^That's a point, he's had such a good run with the Abuse storyline this year. We don't want that to mean he's going to be neglected for the second half of the year.

I still have hope that won't be the case, as Todd's fantastic and Adelle are popular, so I doubt they would move them to the background.

I've got my fingers crossed we'll see him for a bit tomorrow! As I think it will all be too much for one episode!

I'd like to see that lad ask out Belle and Aden pineing (sp?) over her. Then him finding out about the date and going to Noah's to see her and thats where it ends.

So at least Friday's is all about him telling her!

I've got my fingers crossed we'll see him for a bit tomorrow! As I think it will all be too much for one episode!

I'd like to see that lad ask out Belle and Aden pineing (sp?) over her. Then him finding out about the date and going to Noah's to see her and thats where it ends.

So at least Friday's is all about him telling her!

yeah i hope that they centre the whole of fridays ep around him telling her. so its an ep based on them. i just cant believe i will miss it and have to watch it on sunday :(:(:(

Archived