Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

i just have to say well done to todd for his amazing performance in fridays ep!!!!!

He better win best new talent next year at the logies.

if he dont it's rigged

i think with his performance he could win best actor!!! (if thats an award, i dont really know much about the logies)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just have to say well done to todd for his amazing performance in fridays ep!!!!!

He better win best new talent next year at the logies.

if he dont it's rigged

i think with his performance he could win best actor!!! (if thats an award, i dont really know much about the logies)

I Think there is one...

i dont really remember..

whatever he's up for he'll win.

I'm so glad they gave him this storyline, he's really proving himself as a strong and capable actor!

I Think he would be the only actor on the show who could do this storyline some justice.

I Don't think the others would be able to do it as well as him

definantly now that he is like a main character he has shown us what he can really do....

i totally agree with adelle.fan... i hope that he can make more of his acting it would be great i think we might have another heath ledge minus the dying RIP :crying:

i hope todd does go further....

I think Todd did a great job on last nights episode-you just have to feel for him and yes there is a best actor logie-it's a silver logie

so agree cant wait for the fashion show it be so good i loving aden and belle they so my favourite couple they just :wub:

Archived