Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Hey, i'm new to bttb and this thread and i know this is kind of sad but i have read every single page of this thread and you regulars have kept me highly amused. It's taken me three days to read it on and off and in that time i have laughed, i have cried and i have awwed but now i just want to scream my appreciation!

I LOVE TODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His acting is incredible and i think he is now my favourite actor of all time purely because his emotional range is amazing and he has the ability to draw me in to the characters slightest reactions. There is also the added bonus that he is totally gorgeous!!!!

P.s. it's kind of sad that this thread has quietened down a bit lately, someone needs to rekindle it.

Aden was soooo sweet in tonights episode, Todd did a fantastic job!

Sorry to blabber on but i just wanted to share my appreciation!

:D :D :P:D :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, It was brilliant

When they were kissing after the jeans for genes day and she said " Do you wanna stop, Its not a problem just say when and we stop " and he was like " I dont think were going to need to this time" I was sitting there going Awww. It was so sweet.

But i still think it may have been a little soon

Has it been 6 weeks already! Doesn't time fly when your obsessing about them! :D

I do think it was rushed slightly, I know they've been together a while, however the Sex issue has only been going on 2 weeks and as far as we know the counselling sessions has only been a week. But I bet they’ve rushed it to move on to the next SL.

Archived