Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the same! Everyone I know is getting fed up, even I am, but I can't help myself! They are so easy to love.

I can't wait to see next week, he's going to be amazing, I just know it!

My Mother is Fed Up - She's Like All I Hear About Is Aden Shut Up :lol:

Im wanting to make a Aden/Larry vid. Can anyone think of a suitable song??? I want it to show their anger towards each other but also that they love each other as well. Can anyone help? Im flummoxed.

Emotionless By Good Charlotte

:)

Im wanting to make a Aden/Larry vid. Can anyone think of a suitable song??? I want it to show their anger towards each other but also that they love each other as well. Can anyone help? Im flummoxed.

'Let Go' by Frou Frou. I really want to see that song made in to some sort of Aden vid!

Those are great suggestions I'll use those next time. I started using Appologize by One Rupublic at the moment I thought the sentiment of "Its too late to appoligize" kinda fitted because no matter what Larry says Aden is always going to hold him responsible for not protecting him and its too late for Larry to take back all the times he was never there for Aden. So in a way its too late to appologize because the damage has been done and is irreversable.

Yeah, but I think if a person can prove they have mental health issues then they'll let them off, with community service or something, and it's obvious that Aden's dealing with so much. I'm really hoping that his conscience will kick in and before Larry dies he gets him to hospital...he might die in hospital but then Aden at least wont be the one blamed.

Archived