Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is simply brilliant. ^_^

Even when he was just a guest character, playing the school bully, you could see that the boy had huge potential and could really act. He was stealing scenes from the permanent characters and i'm glad they recognised the talent and made him permanent. He deserved it and he deserves a Logie for his fantastic performances throughout the year.

I know he wasn't in it much today, but the way he speaks his dialogue and his expressions when he says nothing just get you so involved with Aden and he just plays the different aspects to him so well, you just want to step in to the home and away world to be there for him cos it seems like his fans are all Aden has (except for maybe Roman who i just realised is kind of the ONLY person Aden has left.

Anyway, back to Todd, he was awesome, the only reason i like Aden so much is because Todd plays him SO well!!!!!!

i have always thought that Todd was a good actor but recently i have been gobsmacked at how brilliant his acting has been!

my friend always thought that he only got in to H&A on his looks but even she has decided that he has some amazing talent!!!

everytime i see a scene with him in it i am just... there are no words!

I think he's just an unbelievably talented guy, obviously the writers deserve credit because the material he's been given to work with has been brilliant but I don't believe there is anyone else that could have pulled it off quite as well.

Archived