Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I know he wasn't in it much today, but the way he speaks his dialogue and his expressions when he says nothing just get you so involved with Aden and he just plays the different aspects to him so well, you just want to step in to the home and away world to be there for him cos it seems like his fans are all Aden has (except for maybe Roman who i just realised is kind of the ONLY person Aden has left.

Anyway, back to Todd, he was awesome, the only reason i like Aden so much is because Todd plays him SO well!!!!!!

Totally agree with you. Todd is just too good for words. I'm really looking forward to see where his character goes from here on in.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think any other actor would have us all chatting on about them like this after his scenes or have us in tears so much and all that is credit to him and his acting abilities it does help that he is totally sexy and that everyone just wants to give him a hug I think any other actor we might have gone of them after what he does but no we just love him even more......

and yes credit to the writers aswell as much as im not liking them at the mo for keeping adelle apart but what they have give him to work with is great!

How good was tonights episode? I love how Todd played Aden like nothing was wrong with him when he was talking to the councillor...brilliant acting to go from such emotional scenes one minute to such calmness the next...again, a credit to Todds wonderful acting skills. I like his concern for Melody, too...I can see them developing a great brother/sister type of relationship.

:o What is Todd's thread doing almost on page 2. How cute has he been of late, with his puppy dog eyes, don't you just want to give him hugs, and lots of them.

Awesome acting as usual, and i'm loving his concern for Melody, and I hope there is lots more interaction there to come. Also loving his scenes with Nicole and Roman. Ofcourse i'm hoping for an Adelle reunion, not yet, but sometime in the future and i'm happy Belle went to see him and they talked. Maybe now he can actually concentrate on himself and deal with his issues.

Oh and on a shallow note, when can we see some more shirtless scenes? Soon I hope. :P

Todds scenes recently have been mind blowing!

each scene has just made me want to give him a hug.

i am loving the scenes with Melody and looking foward to seeing their relationship grow (as friends)!

yesterdays Aden/Nic scene was soo sweet. i love the fact that they have a brother/sister relationship. when she told him someone proposed he suddenly looked all protective.

and i, like all, will welcome more shirtless scenes! :wub: but i feel we will have to wait till he gets out the clinic cause then he will go for a beach swim !!!! :wub:

GO TODD

Archived