Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it in HMV today for the first time and i went a bit crazy cos i knew Todd was in it, i've never seen it and i didn't buy it cos i'm totally broke but i was still being a supportive fan by screaming in the store! :blink:

Im glad I wasn't the only one who went mad when I saw it in Asda but couldnt buy coz same broke lol people look a bit wierdly at you when you do that lol

even my daughter was like mum can we go now lol

I saw it in HMV today for the first time and i went a bit crazy cos i knew Todd was in it, i've never seen it and i didn't buy it cos i'm totally broke but i was still being a supportive fan by screaming in the store! :blink:

Im glad I wasn't the only one who went mad when I saw it in Asda but couldnt buy coz same broke lol people look a bit wierdly at you when you do that lol

:lol:

:lol:

I know and she is only 5 :o

My mate rented it last night and I have now borrowed it so i shall be watching it later!! Will let you all know what its like....

Ok just watched Fool's Gold... The film itself was quite good and Todd's scene is good coz he got his top off lol but he was good in it!!!!

was in two minds whether to watch it all or just flick thru 4 Todd but watched it all in the end

Hope he goes on to do many more movies but obviously dont want him to leave HAA!

Todd doing his best Bill and Ted impression in Fool's Gold. He's at about 16:30...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XP1RjbBg2MY/?fullscreen=1

Lol, yeah I saw that movie not expecting to see Todd in it though, great surprise when i saw him pop up on screen, he's Frat Boy 2 and Jason Dundas is Frat Boy 1! :lol:

Here's a link to Todd in action in Fool's Gold, for anyone who wants to see it. Posted in this thread in april. :)

ye same i brought it today!

i just skipped to the part Todd was in haha!

he was sooo funny! in his orange hat, and american accent!

i watched the scene more than once as well! :P

it was exciting to see his name in the credits, if i was excited then imagin how excited Todd was.

Archived