Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

he was amazing again and he looked so hot in that black shirt and yeah i was crying aswell!!!

i cant get over how he gets to me every time he has emotional scenes like todays ep, the only other acting tht had me going this much was nigel harman in eastenders playing dennis rickman!

he needs to win awards for this if he dont there's gonna be trouble lol

definatly awards!!! and if he doesn't... i cant even think about it!

aww dennis :wub:

i sobbed when he died, :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree! When you think Lincoln (and no offence I love him) but he got a Logie for not doing much at all, I mean none of his scenes have ever been that challenging acting wise. Todd HAS to get an award. He and Celeste Dodwell have acted their socks off this year.

Totally agree! When you think Lincoln (and no offence I love him) but he got a Logie for not doing much at all, I mean none of his scenes have ever been that challenging acting wise. Todd HAS to get an award. He and Celeste Dodwell have acted their socks off this year.

i was always confused when lincon got an award and Todd didn't!

i think the top actors/actress have to be TODD. Jess(who has been outstanding) and celeste.

see its all the young ones!!!!

i was always confused when lincon got an award and Todd didn't!

i think the top actors/actress have to be TODD. Jess(who has been outstanding) and celeste.

see its all the young ones!!!!

I think Todd couldn't be nominated for Best New Male Talent(I think that's what the award is called) at the Logies this year because he had already been on the show before in 2005, or else because he became a regular cast member too late or something, which is why Lincoln was nominated and not Todd. Hopefully he'll win Best Actor in 2009, he thoroughly deserves it.

he was amazing again and he looked so hot in that black shirt and yeah i was crying aswell!!!

i cant get over how he gets to me every time he has emotional scenes like todays ep, the only other acting tht had me going this much was nigel harman in eastenders playing dennis rickman!

he needs to win awards for this if he dont there's gonna be trouble lol

aww dennis :wub:

i sobbed when he died, :(

Me too hope they dont do that to Todd kill him off!!!! OMG NO cant even bare to think about it!

Made it a bit easier for me when I went to see Nigel in Guys n Dolls at the westend and got his autograph aw he soooooo lovely! Todd should come to england and do some theatre the place would be sold out! and I'd be at the front row!

Archived