Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I was having a crap day.. Just seeing Todd is enough to make me smile. But the hugs!! ARGH!! I loved it!

You are one lucky girl Miss Tan Tan... i'm sure you've had that said to you before now... the old green eyed monster is rearing its head... but can you blame me... all these hugs from Todd and not to mention Mark too!

I have had it said to me that if I want to quit there are alot of people who will fill in for me. But then where would I get my hugs from Todd and Mark?? :blink: I love that part of my job :D

You can add one more to that list! :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know if anyone noticed but in ep 4604 (44 of new season) you see his bedroom for the first time, and i believe i spied a PINK lava-lamp on his bedside table. curious. very masculine - considering hes got all those posters of cars and motorbikes on his walls. kind of cancels it out dont cha think!

He is single too may I add for the record

Are you talking about Todd or Aden?

cause I thought Todd had a GF

Todd is such an awsome actor! Aden is one of my favorite characters now :D and I have been loving all of his storylines recently! I really wanna know why he was so upset when the HIV test came back negative though... strange!

Archived