Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

"And I won't stop until you tell me why"

That was the line that cracked me tonight. I couldn't keep it in after that. Bloody hell Todd is the most brilliant new addition since Mark. I want to give Aden the most massive hug. :(

I'll agree with that :(. Tonight's episode was so harsh... I couldn't watch some of that scene...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at this:

brad_pitt_narrowweb__300x440,0.jpgvlcsnap-6224742.png

It's like the exact same expression.

Also, as Louis in Interview With the Vampire, Brad has the freakishly clear vampire/cat eyes that Todd seems to have:

200px-Louis3.jpglouis3.jpgHomeAndAwayS21E022Xvid-58.jpg

louis8.jpg

vlcsnap-6119484.png

I rest my case.

God, the resembalence is uncanny, isn't it!

How spooky is this - I was watching The Mexican last night and thought to myself how much Brad Pitt looked like Todd. Thought no more about it and only came in here to add my comments on how great Todd was tonight, and I see all this Brad looks like Todd stuff! Well, at least you know I agree now.

"And I won't stop until you tell me why"

That was the line that cracked me tonight. I couldn't keep it in after that. Bloody hell Todd is the most brilliant new addition since Mark. I want to give Aden the most massive hug. :(

Ditto that! :(:wub:

Ohh, Brad! I used to have a pic of him on my wardrobe door when I was about ten. I tore it down when he married Jennifer... :lol: But I totally see it.

I think I'm falling in love..

Archived