Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Today's episode was really good [one of the best i've seen in a while] It kept me guled to the screen and that was because of Todd. I love Aden's character and that even though Roman helped him the character was kept to the way he has been.

The scene with his dad was WOAH.

Todd has been doing fantastic with this storyline.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Todd episode was so good. He has very good acting skills, which have only been shown since the fighting with Geoff!

When Sally leaves, Aden is going to be my fave character! wooo! *runs off to make aden artwork*

Todd is such an incredibly talented actor. I really wish he would take a look at bttb and see how much he is apppreciated by fans of the show, he fully deserves all the praise.

I wonder if he ever does check out these boards... maybe Miss Tan Tan can find out for us or even point him in the right direction... I'm sure he will like what he would see!

Most of them being from me and contaning the message 'Your too f***ing hot'? :P

Isn't that the truth! Actually i'm guessing most of the PM's the boy would get would probably contain something along those lines! :lol:

Archived