Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... :P

I want nothing short of Miles, Roman AND Morag at the hospital with Aden at some stage. He needs them all. :(

Scrap Morag and i'm in heaven :wub: .

Obviously I'M the nurse :P .

Did someone say something about pretty views.... :unsure:

Yes ^_^

Speaking of Morag, I loved Roman talking to her about Aden tonight, getting him to think calmly and rationally about the situation. It was kind of nice to see Roman freaking out (very quietly) for Aden's sake. He's been so unflappable since the moment he arrived. Funny how it takes Aden being in physical and emotional danger to change all that.

No no no. Roman clearly loves Aden, but not like that. He wants to protect him and defend him and kill anyone who threatens Aden or gets in the way of the protecting and defending. Roman's still free to get with Miles. Provided Miles doesn't threaten Aden or get in the way, of course :P

No no no. Roman clearly loves Aden, but not like that. He wants to protect him and defend him and kill anyone who threatens Aden or gets in the way of the protecting and defending. Roman's still free to get with Miles. Provided Miles doesn't threaten Aden or get in the way, of course :P

Of course. If he did I'm sure Aden would hold his own. Miles could hypnotise him to forget it ever happened.

I think Roman is protecting Aden like a older brother / father figure. It seems genuine concern. Ah well what ever it is, I'm glad he is doing it!

Of course. If he did I'm sure Aden would hold his own. Miles could hypnotise him to forget it ever happened.

Hehee :D

Archived