Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I didn't like Aden at all, but now he is slowly starting to grow on me. Will be interesting to follow his storylines. In my opinion, there aren't many interesting characters left at the moment.

Aden is very popular I see :D But yes, he is also one of my favourites. I didn't like him when he was dating Cassie, but that was early years. Now, I like him, we see more of him and I think that's great. It's a great actor and a great charactar. I actually respect him now. And I don't know about you, but I think he would be great with Matilda. I'm a die-hard Ric/Matilda-fan, but if Ric goes away or he dies, I don't know, I'd love it if they (Aden and Matilda) will get together. I think they would be great together. I actually can see some chemistry between them now. But that's my opinion. What do you think?

OF course he is :) I think then as well he was the reason why Cassie and Ric were apart which is why some people disliked him and then the whole hostage thing with hsi brother, Flynn and Ric happened. It wasn't his finest hour.

I actually don't like the idea of Aden/Matilda. I do like Ric/Matilda together. I guess if they do get together then I might warm to them. I do believe they have chemistry. I like Aden and Matilda as individuals but right now I wouldn't like to think of them as a couple in the future if Ric were to die or leave. But that's just my opinion [i wrote this then realised it was similiar to your's lol].

Personally I would like someone new brought in for Aden.

Archived