Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys so your wish IS coming true! I was telling Todd about this thread and how you all think he is gorgeous and stuff :P

AND!

He asked me to pass on a message to you all.

So here it is...

All I ever wanted was to be recognised as a good actor, So its awesome to know that people are really loving the character! Im stoked. Thanks all for the love and support. Todd

Awww ^_^

He's so precious. I just can't help but love him... It's going to hurt like hell when he eventually gets poached by Hollywood... but I suppose I'll just have to keep that awful thought far away, and enjoy the Adeness while I can...

Adelle is a really nice name, but I think I've had enough of Belle and bad boys for a while. It would be fun to see her corrupting and terrifying Geoff. That's if Aden doesn't get around to doing that first :P

Ok guys so your wish IS coming true! I was telling Todd about this thread and how you all think he is gorgeous and stuff :P

AND!

So here it is...

All I ever wanted was to be recognised as a good actor, So its awesome to know that people are really loving the character! Im stoked. Thanks all for the love and support. Todd

Aww, that's so nice. :D You really can't help but love him now.

AND!

So here it is...

What a sweetheart! :wub:

How can you not love him after that sweet, sweet message! Not that I didn't before but now it's like 1000 times more... if thats even possible! :D

Archived