Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, he is, and I agree about Jazz and Belle - but I think Geoff is a sort of good character, he's really starting to develope, he is still annoying me with his strong Christian stance at thigs, but if they lighten up I'm sure he would be a better character (either that or he gets together with Aden :D)

He is one of my favourites, along with Irene, Jazz, and Belle. One of the best characters to come to the bay in recent years! :)

Cal you seem to love all the characters that I love too... i'm a sucker for the fiesty ones... they are the most interesting, especially when portrayed by great actors.

Have to agree that Aden is one of the best additions to the show in a long time. :D

Along with Roman and Miles I really think they have got the new characters spot on.

yea i totally agree!! i actually couldnt believe miles, i thought i was gonna hate him but then he was like totally cool!

Have to agree that Aden, Miles and Roman are all fantastic new characters... Miles is extremely sweet and I am glad they made him a permanent character.

Oh and welcome Honeychild... great to see another addition to the Todd/Aden Lovefest! :D

Archived