Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I told him when he was here last night :o .

Lets play pass the parcel,the parcel being Todd.We'd all have him then and i'd be sharing.My mother taught me it was polite to share so i suppose i must :P .

I thought you were all calling him God earlier :wub: .

Jem,are you dreaming again?I stole that cage and Robbie remember?I can hear him now :wink: .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you were all calling him God earlier :wub: .

I can imagine calling him God under certain circumstances :ph34r: It rhymes with Todd...

Jem,are you dreaming again?I stole that cage and Robbie remember?I can hear him now :wink: .

It must have been so traumatic that I blocked it from my memory... give him back :mellow:. I believe you have the dog carrier though, which is different to my home made cage. My home made cage is a permanent fixture in the basement made of scrap metal that I welded together into an impenetrable fortress... Maybe it's Kim that's down there. Someone's been making strange noises... :huh:

Woah lot of activity in here early this morning... I think your behaviour and talk about stalking and kidnapping is totally going to scare him away. Remember what happened after Furzey checked out the Lucas/Ric appreciation thread??? :glare:

Woah lot of activity in here early this morning... I think your behaviour and talk about stalking and kidnapping is totally going to scare him away. Remember what happened after Furzey checked out the Lucas/Ric appreciation thread??? :glare:

No. What happened?

Hm. I filled my scary stalker quota sending intimate drawings of Robbie and Kim to Jason Smith, and one drunken night on Myspace, I think I said something to Chris Hemsworth about a leash... Kids, don't drink and email :unsure:

Archived