Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

No I just sent him a link to it on myspace and then he told me I had too much time on my hands, in which I wasn't happy with so I defended my actions... Next thing I know they stopped putting Ric and Lucas in scenes together which is when I stopped my love for Ricas as I was too upset. GAden is 100x better then Rocas anyway.

:lol: Not the desired reaction then! :lol:

So you're the reason Ric didn't have a farewell scene with Lucas. :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i swear, all me and the two friends i sit beside in chem class talk about is home and away and aden

pretty much

its really funny cos one of them got new goats (i know, lol) and we named one of them todd...we were gonna call it aden but we were like, thats waay too obvious.....

but yea today we tried to work out who killed sam...we did motives and everything

we worked out that its

Rory

! (well it would be funny.....)

^

:lol: That is so cute! Fangirl pride, right there :P

Some people!

I had luch with a friend today and continued my usual Aden ramblings....I'm like ''don't ya wanna see him with his shirt off ''?and she said ''No,how many times do i have to tell you i don't wanna see Aden with no shirt on!I don't know what you see in that Aden boy!

Sorry Todd,i tried.

Like i said,some people.No taste I tell ya!

Ugh, I hate that! A friend of mine who doesn't watch H&A commented that Aden looks so huggable. I love my friends.

Ok guys so your wish IS coming true! I was telling Todd about this thread and how you all think he is gorgeous and stuff :P

AND!

He asked me to pass on a message to you all.

So here it is...

All I ever wanted was to be recognised as a good actor, So its awesome to know that people are really loving the character! Im stoked. Thanks all for the love and support. Todd

Awww! I know I'm coming in late but man you guys go through pages fast. :P He's slightly wrong though. I don't think he's a good actor, I think he's a great actor! And It's not just the character I love... :P

Amen!

Ok guys so your wish IS coming true! I was telling Todd about this thread and how you all think he is gorgeous and stuff :P

AND!

So here it is...

All I ever wanted was to be recognised as a good actor, So its awesome to know that people are really loving the character! Im stoked. Thanks all for the love and support. Todd

^^Aww :)

He's not a good actor though - he's a brilliant actor. :D

AND!

So here it is...

I agree with the fact that he's a great actor and not a good actor. It's so sweet that he actually asked to pass the message on. More Aden tomorrow [or today depending on where you live], hopefully.

AND!

So here it is...

Yay!!! Todd you are amazing, not just good.

His portrayal of an abuse victim is so convincing, it's probably the best performance we've seen on the show this year (followed closely by Jess C and Sharni).

In a way it's almost a pity he's so good-looking, because his supporters might be perceived as only liking him for his looks, but there's so much more to him than just amazing looks.

Archived