Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

In a way it's almost a pity he's so good-looking, because his supporters might be perceived as only liking him for his looks, but there's so much more to him than just amazing looks.

The odd thing is that my friend liked him more than I did. I thought that Aden was a fun bully character, but I didn't find him particularly attractive. I think a part of me still doesn't :blink: But as will often happen with me, the more I fall in love with the personality, the more I fall in love with the looks, and eventually if I stare into his clear soulful eyes too long I think I might die...

But yeah, there will definitely be the naysayers. There is sooo much love for him - J&M-mania love! - that I'm waiting for the unfortunate backlash from the jealous types that will say exactly that: "There are other characters on the show! It's not all about Aden! You Aden fans are SO annoying! All you ever do is talk about Aden! He's not even that good anyway! You only like him because he's hot :rolleyes:."

Believe me, I've been through it SO many times. But I've scratched, bitten and bled for my boys before. Aden will be no different. Although it might be nice to be on a winning team for once lol.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

possible Aden spoiler

Hmm. I think I like this but that obviously throws Aden and Nicole out the window... and Geoff and Aden on backburner again. Then again, you could always argue the obvious; that these girls are just to cover up the feelings for Geoff.

:P

So a Belle/Aden pairing is on the cards then... this could be interesting... but not as interesting as Gaden.

Moving from Nicole to Belle is such a short space can only mean the boy's heart lies elsewhere... I agree Jamey-Maria it just to cover up the geoff urst!

:D

I don't know if anyone will be able to help me with this but I thought I'd give it ago.

I've seen Aden wearing a white wrist band with silver eyelets on it in the show - I think he wears it most of the time - I saw it at the sit in on the beach for Dan Baker.

I have searched all over but can't find where it's from. Any aussies or others on here know which shop or brand it is from?

Cheers

But yeah, there will definitely be the naysayers. There is sooo much love for him - J&M-mania love! - that I'm waiting for the unfortunate backlash from the jealous types that will say exactly that: "There are other characters on the show! It's not all about Aden! You Aden fans are SO annoying! All you ever do is talk about Aden! He's not even that good anyway! You only like him because he's hot :rolleyes:."

in my opinion, and lets be honest i may be slightly biased, but aden is actually one of the best characters on home and away. he has a genuine depth of character that cant often be found in others.

i think it only helps him that he's hot.

its not that big of a factor.

honest

really....

You know that honeychild, and I know that, and Misty... you'll know better in time :P ... but the naysayers! The naysayers will say "NAY!" like the bitter old nags that they are... or will be... when they do start to say "nay"...

Ah, I don't think I should be inciting a war (especially at this hour) when there isn't even opposition yet lol.

Yet...

Hm, I probably growled something about Aden being Roman's rightful property, and I'm quite sure I asked "Where the HELL is Roman in all this!?" Mostly I was just confused and irritated by the out of place ramblings of certain nosey staff members. Step off biatch - Aden is NOT your latest crusade. Shouldn't he remind you too much of your pathetic, worthless, spineless ex-husband for you to even care :rolleyes:? Oh yes, you say "But Aden's only 18! He doesn't know any better!" Yeah well, 19 when you bedded him, 20 when you screwed him up for life. And now you're going to save the wee children from the big bad adults are you? Give me a break...

Yeah, it's way too early in the morning for me to be posting anymore...

Archived