Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I agree People are eventually gonna say "but you only like Aden because he's hot"! So before they do let me clear up a few things:

I think Todd is an awesome actor

Aden is a brilliant and intriguing character, IMO one of the best that the show has had to offer for as long as I have been watching.

I don't find Todd/Aden attractive/hot.

As for hearing about

Aden and Belle

- I don't want this to be true.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love Aden because the character's so interesting... he's not just another bad boy bully, there's alot more depth to him. Also Todd puts in an amazing performance and he really makes the character that much more intriguing and thats got nothing to do with his looks... it's all just his superb acting talent! :)

I love him because he is not a Ric wannabe as he is now a permanent character, i love him because he winds people up and yet does it perfectly, I do think he is hot. Not the hottest person but hot!

He has the charisma to charm people and annoy them!

As for Aden and Belle, I cant really see them together but wont actually pass judgement till I actually see them on screen as I dont really know whether they are suited for each other.

:D

:lol:

Hm, I probably growled something about Aden being Roman's rightful property, and I'm quite sure I asked "Where the HELL is Roman in all this!?"

Yeah, pretty much ditto and I may have thought something along the lines of Aden being my boy, too. I get that Rachel is the doctor, but I really just wanted Roman there.

For the record, yes, Todd is a brilliant actor, and Aden is a complex and interesting character with a lot to offer. And yes, I find him incredibly attractive. That simply makes him a complete package. Naysayers can bite me. :wink:

Archived