Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aden looked lovely in hospital today, with all those cuts and bruises, I just wanted to be his nurse! I also found Ric really attractive after the fight. I think I'm developing a weird injury-fetish. :ph34r:

Your not the only one! Aden looked adorable in the hospital bed and as for Ric, he looked hot when he was shirtless with blood, sweat and bruises! :wub:

Glad to know i'm not the only weirdo lurking in this thread! :lol:

Aden looked lovely in hospital today, with all those cuts and bruises, I just wanted to be his nurse! I also found Ric really attractive after the fight. I think I'm developing a weird injury-fetish. :ph34r:

Your not the only one! Aden looked adorable in the hospital bed and as for Ric, he looked hot when he was shirtless with blood, sweat and bruises! :wub:

Phew, we're as bad as eachother. :lol:

The nutters are always more interesting... take Sam for instance.

The nutters are always more interesting... take Sam for instance.

Yes, and always so misunderstood. We're a rare breed really.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm happy for Aden that he's getting counselling for his problems, and in his own words he's "getting better". However, I really hope he doesn't lose his edge. I'd hate to have a neutered version of Aden in the show.

I have finally entered the depths of Aden appreciation to vow my allegance. It sounds a bit like a cult :P:ph34r:

Anyways, I have loved Aden from the start. This storyline involving his dad has really allowed Todd to shine as an actor. I was a bit disappointed about how little we got to see of him last night. Still, he looked great ... considering. If the rumours are true

about Belle and Aden becoming a couple

then I'm sure he won't lose his edge :D

^^ Hehe, a cult! :lol:

They better not water down the attitude and edginess, like they have in the past with Ric. I agree Belle has retained some of the fiestiness and if they are to be paired in the future then I don't think there is any danger of that happening. :D

Archived