Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the scenes on Thursday when Roman knocked on the door and Aden looked so confused. Awww.

Todd's acting - there are just not enough good words to describe it.

I love the way he has that talk with his dad in the hospital and then he when he sees Nicole he's smirking it’s that range of acting from serious to playful that make him so brilliant. I hope that they keep the edge on Aden because that's one of the many reasons he's so popular also by doing so they won't make him a good boy type.

Loads of Aden next week :)

I loved Aden's conversation with Larry in hospital. I like how they aren't just painting Larry as a two-dimensional villain. Obviously he must have been abused as a child too, which is why he has the same anger issues as Aden. I hope they keep Larry around and don't just kill him off in a while for convenience so Aden can be Roman's foster son. He's kind of like a male version of early Irene - abusive parent who's kid gets taken in by someone else.

I loved the fact that they showed the aftermath of the effects its going to have on Larry and Aden both as individuals and as a family.

I agree that they should keep Larry around because the way the character has been shown he has potential and if they killed him off they might just kill Aden's recovery which would be convinent.

Also the guy that plays Larry has been excellent the scene with Rachel when he was telling her about the abuse and his father was top notch.

I agree. I really liked Aden's interaction with his father. It is a stark contrast to how they were a little while ago - throttling each other! At the moment I think they are treading on egg shells and trying to work out where they stand with each other.

Aden's eyes popped out of his head when he saw Nicole! :lol: Got to love that! Can't wait for Aden, Gaden, Aden/Nicole next week. :D

Exactly the line "I don't know what I need but I'd like to give this a try." just summed up Aden's current situation and also showed Aden's vulnerability which is even though he has that bad boy facade he's scared like when he thought he might have contracted HIV.

Me neither :)

Archived