Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I noticed that. Looks like he's the shows most popular character at the moment. Anyway, the beach scenes today, I was so expecting Aden to make a pass at Geoff, shame really - new inspiration for my Gaden fic though.

I have alot of them!! Don't make me choose, It would be too hard GAH!! I have to pretend to be professional at work so I'm not allowed to tackle them and give them lots of hugs and kisses from you guys lol.

Oh and about the av, Find me one from tonights episode with something about love written between them and I will CONSIDER it. Remembering I have had a lot of Todd avs. Hmm I think I need to take my camera to work this week. Due for some new pics, what do you think of that?

I have alot of them!! Don't make me choose, It would be too hard GAH!! I have to pretend to be professional at work so I'm not allowed to tackle them and give them lots of hugs and kisses from you guys lol.

Oh and about the av, Find me one from tonights episode with something about love written between them and I will CONSIDER it. Remembering I have had a lot of Todd avs. Hmm I think I need to take my camera to work this week. Due for some new pics, what do you think of that?

Camera. Todd. Lincoln. I think you know what I think of that! :D:D

Gaden shots. ^_^

Camera. Todd. Lincoln. I think you know what I think of that! :D:D

Gaden shots. ^_^

Gaden or Todd / Mark shots :D GAH! (Am I even allowed to use that word here?) I will take some pics this week if they come in for you all.. No promises on the kissing shots. I think I would have to spend alot of money on alcohol to get them to even consider doing that!! ^_^

I'm sure you can be very persuasive when you want to be Miss Tan Tan. I have faith in you.

I can't choose between Todd/Mark and Todd/Linc, just make it a threesome one of Todd, Linc and Mark... don't want anyone to feel left out! :P

I'm sure you can be very persuasive when you want to be Miss Tan Tan. I have faith in you.

I can't choose between Todd/Mark and Todd/Linc, just make it a threesome one of Todd, Linc and Mark... don't want anyone to feel left out! :P

Oh wow. That would be the most gorgeous threesome in the world. I would pay just to see 5 seconds of that :wub: Ok now I need to do something about pics :blink: I'm pondering too much for my own good. :lol:

Archived