Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad we like the Adles av :D. You don't have to use it if you don't want to though, lol. Don't feel obliged. I just have too much time on my hands and the idea was too pretty to pass up :P

I'd make more but I'm currently in the middle of creating precious Jazz avs... I may be getting ready to switch allegiance... maybe... :ph34r:

I'd make more but I'm currently in the middle of creating precious Jazz avs... I may be getting ready to switch allegiance... maybe... :ph34r:

:o You traitor! :P

Well I can live with it if your choosing Jazz, atleast she's special too. ^_^

Well, when I say switching allegiance, it would just be the avatar. I do of course still love Aden as much as ever :wub: My heart can love many people all at once, but my avatar space just isn't big enough for all of them :P

I'm only now responding to a message a few pages back. Basically, fancying Todd all of a sudden isn't really a bad thing, but it's another layer of emotional attachment I could do without. I already have that with Paul O'Brien and dread the day I won't have him on my screen all the time to drool over. I don't want to add Todd into the mix too.

Aww... Last night was any Aden and/or Gaden fan's dream. So much bare skin, so little time! :P I actually "Squeed" when Aden leant in on Nicole.

Good to see this cult thing has taken off :ph34r:

I'm glad we like the Adles av You don't have to use it if you don't want to though, lol. Don't feel obliged. I just have too much time on my hands and the idea was too pretty to pass up

I'd make more but I'm currently in the middle of creating precious Jazz avs... I may be getting ready to switch allegiance... maybe...

If I didn't want to use it I wouldn't. I love it!! I'm the only person who has one of these av's. So its totally original AND it has two gorgeous men in it!!

b]I may be getting ready to switch allegiance... maybe... :ph34r:

You traitor!

:o Todd is love :wub: Thats all I have to say.. Switching av's .. Didn't someone ask me where my alliance is earlier?? :P

Archived