Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

b]I may be getting ready to switch allegiance... maybe... :ph34r:

You traitor!

:o Todd is love :wub: Thats all I have to say.. Switching av's .. Didn't someone ask me where my alliance is earlier?? :P

They did, but *I* defended your right to keep Jules :wink:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I should just wait patiently for Jazz and Aden to have a scene together and then pray that there are screen caps. Mmmm...

Uh oh, I think I just became a Jazz/Aden shipper. But that's heterosexual! :o. That hasn't happened since... um... hm. Lucas and Belle maybe? And we all know how great that turned out :rolleyes:

But Jazz and Aden would be sooo pretty... she could be wearing something lacy... he could be wearing nothing... *dreams*...

Ok now I had a weird dream about Todd and your starting already!! Its only (well almost) 6pm!! Wait till we see him with no shirt on lol.

I am silently hoping that they bring back Jules just for Aden lol..

Ok yes I am wishing for something that will never happen. <_<

Like my sig?? :lol:

But Jazz and Aden would be sooo pretty... she could be wearing something lacy... he could be wearing nothing... *dreams*...

That made me laugh.The thought is rather nice though,especially after last night :wub: .

Uh oh, I think I just became a Jazz/Aden shipper. But that's heterosexual! :o.

:o! But non the less, it'd be better than the Drew/Amanda thing - nice thought all the same *drools*

Loyal and Lustful member of the Toddles / Aden cult ^_^

Love it Miss Tan Tan :D

Why Thank You!! I don't want Todd to be with an older lady. I actually would love to see him attempt to steal Mattie if even thats possible. Then a confrontation with Ric and then they embrace! **wakes up from that dream** DAMMIT! Yes well anyway stick to young ones for Todd he has enough drama in his life atm. :lol:

Hehe, the sig is good :D

I'm remembering something I once read called "What have we learned from Heroes?" (the TV show) and one of the answers was, "Mohinder can be paired up with anyone." I'm starting to get the same feeling with Aden lol.

Older lady... bah. Jazz is ageless. She too could be with anyone. Anyone! If only she could see how precious she is :(

Aden being overconfident, Jazz being underconfident, both of them forward and flirtatious as hell... grrrowwwwl! I wannit I wannit I wannit!!!!

Maybe I should just wait patiently for Jazz and Aden to have a scene together and then pray that there are screen caps. Mmmm...

Uh oh, I think I just became a Jazz/Aden shipper. But that's heterosexual! :o. That hasn't happened since... um... hm. Lucas and Belle maybe? And we all know how great that turned out :rolleyes:

Tonight's episode shall do wonders for you then Jem. :wink:

Archived