Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats wrong with Jules!! :huh:

And yes I know he is married. I can still perv. :lol:

I believe that sh!t characters like Jules (and Drew) need to be played by good actors for me to be able to like them. Unfortuanetly no matter how gorgeous I think Joel is (cause he is) he did not play him well. I think the character was too much like Drew and was unnecessary.

Thats why they were friends because they were alike.

And maybe I would have liked him if he was played by someone else but in my honest opinion and feel free to disagree with me I don't believe Joel or even Bobby for that matter were good enough to be able to bring more to their characters. We knew there was more to them so why couldn't we see that in their acting?

She didn't sleep with Jules - he tried to sleep with her (her excuse anyway :P)

That's right, Jules climbed in to Jazz's bed one time when they went on holiday with Drew, but she knocked him back. So they never actually slept together.

I'm not getting into who's a better actor then who because in reality they are all good at what they do otherwise they wouldn't be paid to do it. True?

Just think of Gaden :D

Completely false but I'm not going to go into it which is why I never wanted to come back into this thread while there was talk of Jules. It would be easier if people could see how much I HATE him. So I won't come back in until someone tells me its safe.

*Gaden thoughts*

Archived