Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is quite random, and sorry for interuppting the thread, but does anyone think that Aden and Leah could make a good potential couple. I mean there's Aden thinking he can have any girl in Summerbay and then Leah could be the one woman he can't have, and somehow they develop this bond and he begins to really fall for her :wub:

That would have to be a very careful and gentle relationship I think. Maybe Leah would bring out Aden's softer side, and after that Aden could bring the fun back into Leah's life. I think someone did mention this pairing earlier. Like I said, Aden can go with anyone :P

I'm a huuuuuuge fan of Aden Geoffries, he is drop dead gorgeous! and he's mine lmao ( I Wish)!! He has the cutest smile EVER!!!

And the most sexiest body EVER!!!!!!!!! . i love his bad boy attitude but i also love his sensitive side too, which he is also showing (awwwww bless!!!!).

I can't get the sound to work... and everything seems to be written in some Asian language which I don't read... help :(

Nevermind, I got it to work :)

That was fun :D. Although I can't say I approve of him standing on the back of a boat like that. That is so dangerous...

Tellina is his ex girlfriend. As they recently broken up. He is still good friends with her and probably still has feelings for her, who knows.

BUT for the record WICKEDpedia never have reliable information on there. And should just DIE!!

Oh and on the upside I got a cuddle and some chocolates from Todd today :wub:

Archived