Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I your dreams Jem :o

I haven't dreamed of you yet Lynd (well, maybe once) but I'll keep you in mind if you like :P

Tan, you do know that we're all going to hate you forever and never speak to you again if he asks you out, don't you? Either that, or we'll live vicariously and ask some REALLY inappropriate questions :ph34r:

IN your dreams Jem

I haven't dreamed of you yet Lynd (well, maybe once) but I'll keep you in mind if you like :P

Tan, you do know that we're all going to hate you forever and never speak to you again if he asks you out, don't you? Either that, or we'll live vicariously and ask some REALLY inappropriate questions :ph34r:

Hmm,should i be scared Jem?! :blink:

Also I think Tan has a boyfriend :unsure: ....If not though,yeah prepare for some personal questions should he ask you out :P .

Todd doing his best Bill and Ted impression in Fool's Gold. He's at about 16:30...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XP1RjbBg2MY/?fullscreen=1

Lol, yeah I saw that movie not expecting to see Todd in it though, great surprise when i saw him pop up on screen, he's Frat Boy 2 and Jason Dundas is Frat Boy 1! :lol:

Oh and on the upside I got a cuddle and some chocolates from Todd today :wub:

Tan you're supposed to be getting us some lovely pics of Tinc in action, not getting in on the loving yourself! :P Can't blame you though, Todd's just so lovely :wub:

Ok I doubt Todd would ever ask me out. I probably would say NO only tho because he knows I think the world of Furze :wub:

BUT I haven't forgotten to get the Tinc pics. I saw Linciliscious today, he made me giggle because he was all giggly.

And if you did ask me questions on to what he was like in bed. I would say use your imagination because thats as close as I will ever get too him. <_<

And if you want cuddles, stalk him and get them!! They are SOOO!! worth every minute of it!!

Tellina is his ex girlfriend. As they recently broken up. He is still good friends with her and probably still has feelings for her, who knows.

BUT for the record WICKEDpedia never have reliable information on there. And should just DIE!!

Thanks for clearing that up Miss Tan Tan -- not that I would ever have a chance with him :lol:

We are the same age though...anyways, moving along, next time you see him, tell him he is doing a fantastic job!! And i love the green shirt the wardrobe department puts him in! :wub::lol:

Tellina is his ex girlfriend. As they recently broken up. He is still good friends with her and probably still has feelings for her, who knows.

BUT for the record WICKEDpedia never have reliable information on there. And should just DIE!!

Thanks for clearing that up Miss Tan Tan -- not that I would ever have a chance with him :lol:

We are the same age though...anyways, moving along, next time you see him, tell him he is doing a fantastic job!! And i love the green shirt the wardrobe department puts him in! :wub::lol:

I'm older then Todd but that man makes me blush :lol: He loves compliments, So if you have a myspace add him and just tell him. I know he reads them, He likes to know how he is doing.

Green shirt? Am I not paying enough attention??

Thanks for clearing that up Miss Tan Tan -- not that I would ever have a chance with him

I'm older then Todd but that man makes me blush :lol: He loves compliments, So if you have a myspace add him and just tell him. I know he reads them, He likes to know how he is doing.

Green shirt? Am I not paying enough attention??

Please tell me you remember the green shirt he wore on Tuesday i think it was...Besides topless and his school uniform it's the best thing i've seen him in :wub: .

Archived