Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Well I got to see the Hot Bi*** as I call him to his face today. And told him that I'm leaving! (Oh p.s anyone want my job?) He thought I was leaving then got mad!! Remind me to make him made more often cuz WOW!! So gorgeous!! :wub: Glad I got one decent viewing of Todd since he wasn't on screen tonight <_<

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got to see the Hot Bi*** as I call him to his face today. And told him that I'm leaving! (Oh p.s anyone want my job?) He thought I was leaving then got mad!! Remind me to make him made more often cuz WOW!! So gorgeous!! :wub: Glad I got one decent viewing of Todd since he wasn't on screen tonight <_<

I want your job COMPLETE with TODD, linc and FUrzze hugs!

Yeah I really am leaving. Leaving in June. So get to have the boys around me when I get drunk in the Cross :D

Oh no! Why would you leave what sounds like the best job in the world?! :unsure:

I'm sure you have your reasons :lol:

Yeah need a lifestyle change. I moved to sydney to find my home and when I lost my partner everything changed. My job has been my blessing. It will be hard to say goodbye!! BUT I get lots of hugs from Todd when I go!!

Archived