Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, so i'm sorry to butt in on this thread but I was going through my screencaps just now and i came across the picture below and I was like WOAH that looks so much like brad pitt, and then i was just reading this thread (i love this thread by the way...you gotta love the toddles...i guess you would have probably guessed im mildly obsessive by the amount of scrrencaps of him i post but ANYWAY) and mistified ^^^^ mentioned that he looked like brad pitt and i was like WOAH freaky deaky (i can't believe i just said freaky deaky...i'll move on) and thought i would just post the money shot!

A lot of rambling there to just say this is a piccie of todd that looks like brad pitt....

vlcsnap-11842757.png

Yeah I really am leaving. Leaving in June. So get to have the boys around me when I get drunk in the Cross :D

Oh I thought you were joking, if I knew you were serious I would have been more sensitive, I'm sowwy you're leaving... Now are they looking for a replacement now, cause my last day at my job is tomorrow and I DO need a new job.

Yeah I really am leaving. Leaving in June. So get to have the boys around me when I get drunk in the Cross :D

Oh I thought you were joking, if I knew you were serious I would have been more sensitive, I'm sowwy you're leaving... Now are they looking for a replacement now, cause my last day at my job is tomorrow and I DO need a new job.

It's ok. I know that I have alot of people that would kill for my job. I am going to miss it but as Todd said I get to watch him 5 nights a week on the best show ever.

Tan i'm going to miss all your little updates on the cast, especially Todd. :( You've got to keep us updated with lots of pics and news until you leave.

Good luck with whatever you go on to do. :)

Archived