Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

If someone were to say.... stalk... Todd and Linc... and Mark (although Mark might be too scary...) ...would it help to say "Hi, I'm a friend of Tan's from Back to the Bay, and she says you all give really good hugs. Is that true?" :unsure:?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone were to say.... stalk... Todd and Linc... and Mark (although Mark might be too scary...) ...would it help to say "Hi, I'm a friend of Tan's from Back to the Bay, and she says you all give really good hugs. Is that true?" :unsure:?

Mark is in my bad books atm <_< Like extreme been replaced by Todd as my number one fave bad books!!

But Todd I do believe would love to be stalked.. Tell him that your a friend of Tan Tan lol. For some reason he calls me that ^_^:wub:

So who do I give my resume too? do I need to be able to cook or is just being able to give good hugs enough?

Compass Group is who I work for. And making coffee's is the most important skill you need for there. :lol: I'm going to miss that place so much!

Mark is in my bad books atm <_< Like extreme been replaced by Todd as my number one fave bad books!!

But Todd I do believe would love to be stalked.. Tell him that your a friend of Tan Tan lol. For some reason he calls me that ^_^:wub:

*Writes it down.* Thanks :D

What has Mark done to deserve to be in there! :unsure:

He just wants to take care of that gorgeous *drools a tad* :wub: buff body of his. He loves his chocolate. Caesar too. Ok Tan knows tooo much for her own good <_<

Hehe, it seems you are a walking, talking Todd encyclopaedia atm! :P Not that i'm complaining.

Archived