Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Mark is in my bad books atm Like extreme been replaced by Todd as my number one fave bad books!!

What has Mark done to deserve to be in there!

He just wants to take care of that gorgeous *drools a tad* buff body of his. He loves his chocolate. Caesar too. Ok Tan knows tooo much for her own good

Hehe, it seems you are a walking, talking Todd encyclopaedia atm! Not that i'm complaining.

It was his last day the other day AND He didn't come say goodbye to me :angry: :angry: :angry: So very annoyed!! Even Todd was when I told him. Aww Todd :wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww Tan now I understand, from what you've said before Mark's sounds like a sweetie too. Maybe he just got too busy, it was his last day on set after all.

Atleast it gave you a chance to vent about it to Todd, i'm sure you managed to get a few hugs in return. :P

Just a random thought I had, but how cute was Todd with Charlotte in that scene the other night where Annie was showing off her new clothes? I think someone needs to explain to him that Aden isn't suppose to look at Annie like she's his beloved little sister :P

Archived