Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I've just realised - Belle can never be with one person long enough - it always ends in disaster - maybe Belle could break up with him and he's so depressed he starts a rebound relationship with Geoff, I have a very dull imagination, so, how does that sound?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's going to hurt him like she hurt Lucas

Which drew Luc closer to Ric, and if the writers hadn't decided to stop writing Lucas/Ric scenes that may have developed into something - now, if we all keep our mouths shut and not stuff it up like last time, maybe Geoff/Aden scenes can continue...

I might just leave this threat, and when people start making more sense and conjuring up scary images like that at 11pm, I may concider popping in for a chat :lol:

She's going to hurt him like she hurt Lucas

Which drew Luc closer to Ric, and if the writers hadn't decided to stop writing Lucas/Ric scenes that may have developed into something - now, if we all keep our mouths shut and not stuff it up like last time, maybe Geoff/Aden scenes can continue...

But... Lucas hadn't been through what Aden's been through... Lucas was just naive, and he got shattered... Aden will be putting himself on the line, expecting it to fail, and then, just when he thinks that maybe it'll work and be real... she'll pull the rug out from under him, and he'll be so hurt and destroyed by it that he'll never trust anyone ever ever EVER again! Not even Geoff! :(

But... Lucas hadn't been through what Aden's been through... Lucas was just naive, and he got shattered... Aden will be putting himself on the line, expecting it to fail, and then, just when he thinks that maybe it'll work and be real... she'll pull the rug out from under him, and he'll be so hurt and destroyed by it that he'll never trust anyone ever ever EVER again! Not even Geoff!

'

THE COW!

:lol: Sorry, that's the British side of me coming out for a visit, and it was the first thing that came to my mind. Poor Aden :(

I seemed to have scared people away - I apologise :P

Archived