Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adelle lookss hot! I can't wait to see them on screen. (It'll have to do until Gaden comes to fruichion :P)

I think Belle has learned a lot since being with Drew. Especially since Aden isn't likely to go off and sleep with her mother. I'd like to see them in a longish-term relationship. :)

I really do hope Adelle lasts. :wub: Gah!! I miss seeing Todd.. He better be on TV tonight <_<

What happened Tan? I thought you were a Gaden supporter...

Hope he's on tonight, it's been ages since he was on screen.

Adelle lookss hot! I can't wait to see them on screen. (It'll have to do until Gaden comes to fruichion :P)

I think Belle has learned a lot since being with Drew. Especially since Aden isn't likely to go off and sleep with her mother. I'd like to see them in a longish-term relationship. :)

I agree. Adelle are looking good together, certainly not as good as Gaden would, but still very hot. Jen's right in that Belle has matured alot especially since her final breakup with Drew. Plus Aden is not Drew. Drew was completely self absorbed whereas Aden has so many more layers and he is still vulnerable due to his Grandfather's abuse, and maybe the more mature Belle can help him through his issues.

I'm hoping Adelle is a long term relationship too, unless ofcourse Gaden is a possibility.

Yeah, there better be Todd/Aden scenes today!

She's going to hurt him like she hurt Lucas

Which drew Luc closer to Ric, and if the writers hadn't decided to stop writing Lucas/Ric scenes that may have developed into something - now, if we all keep our mouths shut and not stuff it up like last time, maybe Geoff/Aden scenes can continue...

i don't want Geoff/Aden ><

:P

Archived