Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou for jogging my memory - yes, he did pash Tam (whom both you and I nearly called Nicole :lol:) when he attempted to make a sex video (I think...)

I choose to believe that that whole thing was his mates' idea. He just went along with the joke afterwards so Tam looked like the fool instead of himself.

He definitely kissed Cassie ... didn't he? :unsure: I'm sure I remember seeing one when he was in hospital after Ric tackled him and she was sitting on the end of his bed. Or am I imagining that it actually happened? :rolleyes:

He definitely kissed Cassie ... didn't he? :unsure: I'm sure I remember seeing one when he was in hospital after Ric tackled him and she was sitting on the end of his bed. Or am I imagining that it actually happened? :rolleyes:

That did happen. By coincidence I watched that episode again a few weeks ago.

I watched it last night. He was lying crippled in a hospital bed, and Cassie was literally *crawling* over him... and then she was kissing him... It was like... wrong somehow. I was scared for him.

He was cute tonight, doing his homework before school and then lounging on the couch with Nicole. I'm easily pleased :rolleyes:

Omg yes he looked so freaking HOT in his shirt without a tie.

Oh dear lord i have passed the realms of the obsessive and am entering the city of stalkerdom. oh dear ...

Archived